WELCOME TO CONCRETE PUMPING ACCESSORIES
Manufacturer of Patent Pending Perrin Washout Pan
Are You Compliant?
The Clean Water Act (Section 402(p)) requires that operators of “discharges associated with industrial activity” obtain a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit. EPA regulations (40 CFR 122.26) define the categories of industrial activity required to obtain NPDES permits, and specify the application requirements for these permits.
Perrin Pan concrete washout containers can help your projects satisfy the requirements for the EPA NPDES permit program and your site specific SWPPP guidelines. By Incorporating Perrin Pan into you construction planning as a cementitious material containment tool for compliance and control of pump priming, ready-mix and concrete pump washout, it can help you meet requirements for LEED M & R credits 2.1 and 2.2 or other Green Building programs.
THE PERRIN PAN ADVANTAGE
The new Perrin Washout Pan fits a segment of the washout pan market that is economical and reusable. These units do not require a flat bed truck, or a crane operator to put in place. They can be easily handled by 1 man and will fit up to 20 pans on single pickup truck load.
* Patent Pending design that allow the pan to tip past 180º for a clean quick release of concrete
* Does not require application of release agent like metal pans. Our proprietary polypropylene
formulation offers a durable and smooth non-stick surface allow quick and easy dumping of
* Purposely designed 12" pan height allow all small trailerable concrete pumps to fit and washout
* Tough & lightweight poly material weights only 57 lbs, is chemical, heat, cold, and impact resistant
* Built-in Drag and Lift ports and 6 ways lifting points for easy 1 man operation
* Reusable and more economical than other washout pans on the market
* Stackable design, to fit up to 20 pans onto a single pick up truck
* Comes complete with Lift or Drag Web Strap and hardware
* Proudly made in U.S.A.